History is full of medically trained Doctors who killed in helping ruthless tyrants stay in power or achieve their goals. In apartheid South Africa, doctors are said to play a major part in secret killings.
However, Kairo News has recently been alerted at the daring bravado of a conventional medical trained Doctor in the person of Tamsir Mbowe who has been assisting and continues to assist President Jammeh in his so-called infertility treatments.
There are claims that Dr Mbowe is assisting in the slow death of women who seek pregnancy, considering his role in aiding and abetting in the administration of dangerous herbal concoctions. Dr Tamsir Mbowe who is considered an intelligent man has sacrificed all the medical ethics by openly working with Yahya Jammeh and in the process cause pains and hardship for vulnerable and helpless women. The issue now is that Dr Mbowe cannot say he is not aware of the fact that herbal mix – whose chemical contents are not known – has become a silent killer. Has he any excuse – genuine or flimsy – to make us convince he has not betrayed his profession, country and people?
Kairo News advises Dr Mbowe to desist from carrying on giving a medical face to an unproven, untested dangerous herbal concoction capable of causing irreparable loss to the lives of our sisters and would-be mothers. If Dr Mbowe carries on, his name may in the future be added to the list of scandalous medical doctors who kill. Dr Mbowe, abandon President Jammeh’s infertility treatment.
List of Doctors who killed:
Wouter Basson (born 1950), South African cardiologist and former head of the country’s secret chemical and biological warfare project known as Project Coast, during the Apartheid era
- James Grigson(1932–2004), American psychiatrist who testified in more than 100 trials that resulted in death sentences
- Aribert Heim(1914–1992), Austrian doctor and one of the world’s most wanted Nazi war criminals
- Jack Kevorkian(1928–2011), American physician who assisted terminally ill people to commit suicide during the 1990s
- Josef Mengele(1911–1979), German doctor and also an infamous Nazi war criminal, also known as the “Angel of Death”
- Philip Nitschke(born 1947), Australian physician who campaigned for legal assisted suicide and subsequently assisted four people in doing so
- Maxim Petrov(born 1965), Russian doctor and serial killer
- Pornthip Rojanasunand(born 1955), Thai forensic pathologist
- Harold Shipman(1946–2004), British general practitioner and most prolific serial killer in British history