By Juldeh Baldeh (U.K)
O God, surely Solo Sandeng is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save him from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfil promises and grant rights, so forgive him and have mercy on him. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Solo Sandeng and others were trying to rescue you from the fast sinking APRC ship that is without a captain. May I ask you the following questions:
1. Are you all not being incarcerated by the regime and ordered to carry out duties (arresting peaceful protesters) that are not in line with your professionalism? Yes you are.
2. How many of you can buy two bags of rice or pay rent from your monthly salaries? Few/None.
3. Are you not being remunerated salaries from Taxes that the same Solo Sandeng and others are paying to the government? Yes you are.
4. How many of you are more often than not given off duties or go on annual leave so as to share that precious time/love with your families? Few / None.
5. Are you not restricted from taking Loans from your respective banks because the regime fears that some of you will adventure the journey to Europe? Yes you are restricted.
6. Are you not tired of the Jammeh and his APRC Government continuous lack of respect for the Gambian people? Yes you are tired.
The answers to all your above problems were to protect Solo Sandeng and others to maintain on their call for the Electoral Reforms, level Democratic playing field so as to get the APRC regime stuffing their small possessions left come December 2016.
Long live the UDP and Long live The Gambia.